Looking for work? The Career Queen team has got your back! Take a look at our latest job listing:
Web Editor, Women Working
- Job Title: Web Editor
- Status: Full-Time
- Location: Tri-State New York Area
WomenWorking.com is looking for a talented, passionate, web editor/writer to join our team, dedicated towards female empowerment. Our ideal candidate is tech-savvy social media enthusiast with strong writing and editing skills.
Great opportunity to take your career to the next level and be mentored by the CEO of the company who is a successful businesswoman. JOB WILL BE REMOTE DUE TO COVID UNTIL THINGS CLEAR.
WHO WE ARE:
Our website is one of the premier sites for career women, with a mission to empower women and girls. Founded by writer and successful businesswoman Helene Lerner, WomenWorking.com is a digital publishing platform with over
18,000,000 followers on Facebook, and hosts a thriving Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn community.
- Managing all day-to-day scheduling of content for website and social media
- Recruiting, hiring and managing interns
- Conceiving, writing and assigning articles to interns/contributors
- Copy-editing all content for grammar and style
- Monitoring content trends and analyzing page/social metrics daily
- Brainstorming ways to expand social media reach and increase overall engagement.
- Building monthly newsletters as well as other marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with short video production
- Must be in the tri-state New York Area
- Must have great writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Knowledge of social media channels and WordPress, SEO and Photoshop skills a plus
- Excellent opportunity to learn all facets of the magazine digital publishing business
- Direct feedback/critique/mentoring from the founder, an Emmy award-winning television host/author
- Work with a small, hardworking team and hone your supervisory skills
Salary: $40,000. Please send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to Helene Lerner with a non fiction writing sample.
You can send to email@example.com